Saturday, December 9, 2006

My Addy Grace is a Princess




Well, today was Addyson's 4th Birthday Party. Whew! We had too many little princesses around here. Our little princess refused to wear her crown. Every princess dress we had was way too itchy for her! We went through Cinderella, Little mermaid, a few other no name princess costumes before she decided to just wear a church dress, go figure! We had a royal luncheon, painted fingernails, played pin the tail on the donkey, played princess and the pea, danced, sang, ate cake, and sent the royalty on their way! She had a two hour party and she was sad because she thought it was too short. Mom was glad it was done because we had to clean a "royal" mess! It was so cute and very fun. My baby is no longer a baby, aw!~ I'll post a few pics for your entertainment. Thank you God for letting me celebrate another year of life with my girl! Guess what? My exercise today consisted of chasing 3 and 4 year olds. By the way, Brooklyn had a Basketball game today. She was disappointed because she only scored eight points today. Last week she scored twenty (20), for real! She's a go getter! See ya tomorrow.

2 comments:

jan said...

Hello, everyone. Its Granny checking out all the little pincess. I know everyone had fun, I just love my pictures. I love yall keep up the blogs. LOve, mama

Jessica and Matt said...

She is a DOLL! All your kids are adorable. It makes me excited to have some (one day...far away...). :)

It looks like you guys had such a good time! It sounds like you have such a sweet, loving, family!