Sunday, December 17, 2006

Beautiful Season



One of the most beautiful things about this season is all the plays that children do. We had a children's play today. It was so cute. Dylon was Joseph and he had a singing solo. He did very good! I'm such a proud momma. Brooklyn and Addyson were a part of the angel choir. Brooklyn, however, woke up throwing up. She was very sad to miss her play. Addyson did a great job. She was singing her heart out! I'm a blessed woman. Remember, during this great time, enjoy each other! The saddest Christmas is the one where we miss out on life because we are too busy! Slow down, take a drive just to look at Christmas lights, pop in a Christmas CD and sing 'til you're tired of Bing Crosby, and snuggle up with a loved one and read the real Christmas story! God Bless you and pray for Brooklyn!
My workout today consisted of leading praise worship, and trust me. I do get a workout praising God! Tomorrow's workout consists of mall shopping. I log my miles later!

2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

I wish I could see/hear video of the kids' play! How fun!! Hope Brooklyn is feeling better. :)

Jessica and Matt said...

Okay, I know it's Krimmustime, but you need to get to blogging!!!