Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Dream On!

Do you know what your dreams are? The dictionary definitions of dream refer to the art of seeing, imagining, aspiring, longing for something. Are you reaching for something that your heart tells you is for you? Dream with God. With God on your side, the sky's not even the limit.
My dreams include being the best mother and wife anyone could ever be? Do you have those childhood memories of your mom doing something "Jane Cleaver-Like?" (I guess that's her name! Oh wait! I think it's June, but you know what I mean) I desire to point my children to God and watch their lives' unfold in a big way! God says He knows the plans He has for you...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jer. 29:11). Think about what it will take to get where you really want to be in life. Talk to God about any fear, then, set sail!
Okay, so my kids and I walked for 30 minutes yesterday. We played follow the leader while we did it. I got a little dizzy a few times, but I'm okay! Today is that strange stretching workout today. By the way, I'm not sore at all!
DREAM ON!

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

I don't know how you have time to have 3 kiddos and work out and have time to yourself! That's impressive. So yeah--reading this blog, and thinking about you pouring yourself into your kids, makes me excited to have them one day (hopefully!).