Sunday, January 28, 2007

What is Impossible for God?




This may seem like a dumb question, but the reality is that many people doubt that God actually cares for them. I know all too well how that feels. However, any time that I have ever called out on God, He's been there to hold me up! Testimony time! There was a point in my life that I had been diagnosed with cervical cancer. The doctors were going to remove part of my cervix. They all told me that after I had the cancer removed I probably would never be able to carry a child to full term. My ability to have a baby was very risky and I should not consider it without knowing fully what I would be getting into. I had a lady who randomly showed up at my doorstep and said that God told her to come a pray for me. The whole "christian" thing was way new for me so I was a little skeptical. I went back to the doctor for my pre-op appointment. When they went to mark the places for removal, all the cancer was gone!!!! It didn't shrink or heal gradually.....It was GONE COMPLETELY!! The doctors were astounded and they knew they had witnessed a medical miracle. Now I have three (3) beautiful children who were born perfectly in every way!! I am truly a blessed woman, but not because I did anything great! God proved himself to be mighty on my behalf and now I give Him all the Glory!!! Just like he cares for me, He cares for you. Whatever your struggle is, Let me ask you a question? What is Impossible for God? NOTHING!!!!
Love ya,
Jolie

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

I love it. Your blogs are like therapy for me. :) They really are inspirational. So keep them up. And you BETTER NOT fast for me! That was a joke! Just pray!!! You have WAY TOO MUCH on your plate to be depriving yourself of nutrition for my stooopid knee. You just pray, okay? I know that alone will work. :)