Thursday, February 1, 2007

Proud


Ever been proud of anything? I am so proud of many of our teenagers. They are class act students, serious believers, and just all around good kids. My heart is proud of who they are. Sometimes these guys mess up, but they repent, move on, and do their best. Isn't that what we're all supposed to do? Just a little encouragement, if you mess it up, ask for forgiveness, move on and do your best! Oh yeah! Let those around you know that your proud of them. We expect them to just know, but they don't always realize what we really think. Use your words and give a hug or two. Have a great day!
I'm not working out today..It's snowing and I have influenza. God is a healing God, but my exercise will be lifting the remote to the TV. Just honest!
Love ya,
Jolie

No comments: