Thursday, July 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home!







I love the United States of America. Although we had an excellent time in Argentina, we are very happy to be home. My girls are beautiful as ever. Addyson told me that she smelled my pillow while I was away, ;). She knows how to melt a momma's heart. Buenos Aires is beautiful.
We did 39 school assemblies...a radio interview...a television program....we were in the newspaper....We had an impact on the nation of Argentina. We had the opportunity to lead both of our van drivers to Christ, both of our waitresses that we had every day...countless people on the street...and we were priveleged to help the local pastors by building them up and giving them hope to continue in their ministries..!!! Thank you God for trusting us with this amazing assignment!
Dylon had his first cup of coffee in Argentina, WHAT!? That's what I said when I found out...He went ballistic! No Lie! He rode in a Taxi, a Subway Train, a tour bus, and he got to walk about ten miles around Buenos Aires. The picture of him on the curb in front of the cool white historical building ( I think it was a church but I was so tired it all ran together...It was definitely close to where Eva Peron was buried)) is a picture of what he thought about the tour of Buenos Aires.. Gotta love Kids..The lighthouse is where we spent Argentina's Independence Day on July 9th. It was at a lake near Colon. The little girl jumped in my lap at one of the schools. She surprised me, I didn't expect her to leap into my arms...

No comments: