Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's your season?



Nate and I are in such a wonderful season in our lives. We no longer have babies, but the little ones we have (10, 8, and almost 6 year olds) are such a blessing to us. We laugh so much every day. I never want it to end! The fall is my favorite time of year. It is a precursor to the Christmas season, which is so much FUN!!! The fall has perfect temperatures, beautiful colors, and wonderful smells...I pray that today all my family and friends appreciate life as they know it, live to our full potential in Christ, and share with others all the good things they find!

Addyson and I were sitting on the couch together last night and I showed her a bruise that I had on my arm...She said, "you're a WHITE WOMAN momma, you bruise too easy, I'm an INDIAN, I never bruise." I laughed so hard, it was so random coming out of a 5 year old mouth, this season is magnificent! Is yours?

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a great post!! YES....our season is great! A baby has changed everything, just like everyone said it would....But I wouldn't have it any other way!