Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brooklyn's 8th B-day





Well, my baby is now 8....What?!? We had an awesome time at her party! We had a Clue Mystery Dinner Birthday...We all dressed up! I was Mrs. White, Brooklyn was her own character. Addyson was Mrs. Professor Plum, and Dylon was Cowboy Dylon. Nate was Wadsworth the Butler, etc...We had a pasta dinner with a pretty cake...And we played real life Clue through the whole church. Brooklyn had a blast. I love life, Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I'll Continue to try... hehe...
Jo

2 comments:

complete in you said...

8?! I can't believe that!!! That makes me feel so old!!! You're kids are beautiful! We miss you guys and hope all if well!!!

Jessica and Matt said...

Happy birthday to your 1st! She's a sweetie! And that cake looks AMAZING! I'll take it!