Wednesday, November 12, 2008

24 hour "firsts"





We have had an exciting last 24 hours! Addyson FINALLY rode her bike WITHOUT training wheels!!! She just made up her mind that she was ready to try it! She grabbed Aviree's (our neice) Bike and away she Went!!! So fun! This morning she woke up and decided that she was not going to let mommy help her tie her shoes. We've been working on that one for awhile. She was so excited that she started screaming, "mommy, come here, come here!" I was thinking, "Oh, no what happened." I went into her room and she had the biggest smile on her face, "Look, mommy, I made two people turn into bunny ears and they hugged each other and LOOK! My shoes are tied!" I laughed so hard...Good job, Addy Grace!

3 comments:

complete in you said...

She's all grown up now. :(

Jessica and Matt said...

Yay for her!!! What a big day! She's such a cutie. They all are so adorable. Love your fam!

Jill said...

Oh my goodness....how exciting! What a day to remember for her.