Friday, November 7, 2008

Family Time





It has been an amazing two days....Nate has been asking me to just go on a drive "to see what we can see." I haven't been feeling very well, which I will catch you up on that scenario later, so I have been declining his request. Yesterday, I made up my mind that I would "just do it" no matter how I was feeling. We took a drive around Foss Lake and it was so pretty. We saw all kinds of wildlife and it was just....peaceful. God is in every aspect of life, if we'll just open our eyes and see HIM!

This morning I went to the Fire Dept. with Addyson's class. She is so cute and serious, which is good because we all need an escape plan..heehee. My time here on earth is important, and I want every day to mean something. Yesterday meant "make time even if you don't feel like it." Today means "relax and have peace, even if there doesn't seem like there is any." I hope you "make time to have peace." I have! The trees are beautiful, my husband is funny, the deer we saw was astounding, and Addyson is my baby. I have Peace!

2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

This is good stuff, Miss Jolie. We've missed you in the blogging world! Your little family is so adorable! And I can't believe how close you were to that deer!

Jill said...

What a sweet sweet post!!!