Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm in May, Baby!


Okay! okay! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Busy doesn't excuse it, but man! Okay, so my kids had an incredible track day. I'll have to post pictures later. I'm getting ready for a trip to Branson for a Pastors' Conference, organizing my kid's babysitters, packing, buying a house, yes!, and trying to sell mine! I got a 4.0 this semester in school. My kids are transferring to Public School. Did I leave anything out? They have one week left of school. uuhh, that just about covers it! Maybe! Anyways, I'm pumped about life, but I don't know if we'll slow down anytime soon. We put a contract on another house. We love it. It was built in 2004! 3 bdr/ 2 bath/ 2 car garage/ covered patio/ etc....It's beautiful. The backyard backs up to Pastor Ric's house, if you know where that is....Anyways, now we just have to sell ours....the other contract fell through so we need someone to buy it TODAY!!! I really want this house we've contracted, did I say that already? Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is, "pray for our house to sell!" I love you guys and you make me smile! Don't give up on me when I linger without posting.


To Jessica, Sylvia! I can't believe you remember SYLVIA. That is her name, right? Our singing platform started a long time ago, didn't it~I can love you like nobody can, even better! haha!

Love everyone (until next time), I get back from my trip on Wednesday night!

Jolie

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

Oh dear. You are busy busy! I am so amazed that you juggle everything so well! And I KNOW there are lots things you do for your family that you don't even mention! Such discipline and commitment! Well, I'm seriously impressed with your 4.0! Way to go, you. :)

And you found a house that you love--yay! I'll definitely keep praying that your house will sell quickly, for a really great price, and that everything goes smoothly.