Friday, April 20, 2007

No sweat, right? Well, keep praying!







Okay, so most of you know that I've started back to college this semester. Well, little did I know that I am enrolled in three of the hardest classes in the Education Department! What?!? Hey, no worries, I'm still pulling all A's. I just finished the telecourse I had to take. General Psychology didn't transfer from TEXAS so I had to retake.........FROM THE HARDEST PROFESSOR AT THE COLLEGE!!!! Well, God and I teamed up and I finished my final this morning. I'm pretty sure the "A" with still stand. Guess what else? Our house is under Contract! Yeah! Now we just have to find a place to live. No sweat, right? Well, keep praying. Also, be praying for our BIG decision on what to do with our children's schooling. We will have THREE in private school this year! That's only $500/month. Remember, debt free is the way we want to stay....Having said that, barring a miracle, we may have to consider transferring the oldest two to public school. Not a tragedy, I know, but we love their school and they are sooooo well adjusted..God's will be done. NO sweat, right? Well, keep Praying!!! We love everybody! Until next time,



Jump, Shout, Live Out Loud



Jolie

7 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

We'll definitely pray! Jasmine and Pressly just got a contract on their house, too, and are needing a place to stay until their new house is built. It's tough finding the right place, so we'll pray! And about the kids--I know God will give you guys wisdom to make the right decision! Love you!!

Jessica and Matt said...

Oh--and don't worry... I'm not your English teacher! (I probably need one, myself.) And I know--Jordan is growing up so much. Did you see the pix of Jaelan?? That's even crazier!

AA said...

Now really, was there ever any doubt that you would not get an "A"??? Don't worry, just trust in GOD. He knows the plan, just continue to trust in HIM. He will guide you. Remember, He wants the BEST for you and your family. Tell the family I said hi. Love you guys!!!

Jessica and Matt said...

So how's everything going?? You know I was kidding about the body building, right?? Heh. :)

Jessica and Matt said...

So how were finals?? The track meet??? Hope you post pictures! Those sweet little kids are following in your supa-stah track footsteps. :)

Jessica and Matt said...

Well your nobody called today. She hung up when I asked her name. I can love you like nobody can.... even better.

Jessica and Matt said...

I'm your blog stalker.