Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Love Summer!


We are on summer break! Yeah! I had a wonderful birthday. I am blessed with so many great friends and family here in Weatherford. My parents called me to wish me a happy birthday. I am so thankful for all I have.
I got a Kasey Kahne visor. #9! I got a camera, a bible study (Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore), diamond earrings, flip flops, cd holder, bath and body works, coffee cup gift certificate, Martina McBride's greatest hits, candy....and good laughs with friends. We had two birthday parties for me; One with my friends and one with my friends that are my family (if that makes any sense). We played mad gab..I am not any good at that, just so you know. We also played Cranium. We laughed, we played, and I got camera happy of course! My kids blessed me with kisses, hugs, and a tanning gift certificate. My pregnant friends came to my party as well. I love babies! I can't wait to hold them.


We also had family fun day at church today. We had big air up games for the kids. It was a beautiful day!


Nate leaves tomorrow for Youth Camp. Please pray for him. He isn't feeling well. We have struggled with respiratory issues. He is using his inhaler alot, too much. I trust God for his healing.

We got a verbal agreement on the contracting of our house. The couple went out of town for the weekend so papers won't actually be signed until Tuesday. Pray that they don't change their minds!!!

We graduated our Seniors on Friday Night. Here is a couple of them playing around at family fun day....Keevin and Kaisa. Again, I love my life!!!

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

Glad to hear you have an offer on the house!!! I'm sure the buyers will sign a contract and everything will go smoothly when they are back in town.

And what a fun birthday! I'm glad it was such a good one. :) It's so great to hear you talk about how much you love your life. :) God has been so good to you guys--you have such a great, loving husband, and 3 beautiful kids who also love you very much. Your love for the Lord is so evident, and so encouraging. I know God smiles on your little family. You really are such an inspiration--you always remind me of what life is really about.

I pray you have many blessed birthdays (and years!) ahead of you.

Thanks for sharing! Love you!!!