Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Good Life!







Yes, dear friends, I am now 30 years old! I'm very pleased to have the life I have at my age. I feel like I've lived more than one lifetime of blessings and I'm excited to see what God has in store for me for the next 30 years. My kids have baked my birthday cake! I also got a new sony camera, yeah!!! We've made the switch from Christian School to Public School. That was a very hard decision, but I feel like it is the best decision for our family overall. Our house has not sold yet! It needs to because I want to move into my dream home! This a picture of my dream home.
It's the one we contracted. Sell, sell, sell, our house, please oh please! Well, I'll write again tomorrow after the parties!! yeah!

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOLIE!!! Today's the big 3-0! You'll have to take pics with your new camera, and post them. :)

30--wow. It SO doesn't seem like long ago that we were cheering and street dancing and singing and whatever else. And look at what all you've been up to since then! I need to get on the ball with the baby making!

Happy birthday to you (again). I hope it's a really great one, and that your life just gets better from here. I'm sure it will. :)

We'll keep praying about the sale of your house. Love you!!!