Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Anybody want to hunt eggs?




Well, the annual prize hunt was this Sunday and now we have more candy than we know what to do with. I promise that my kids get more candy than any children in this state. We had a good time and as always, we were blessed and highly favored. Brooklyn had 7 eggs with prizes in them. She doesn't realize that she gave 3 of them to her little sister, shh, don't tell! Dylon got two prizes himself. They had a great time and God could not have blessed us with better weather. It was beautiful!! We are very excited to go to Nana and Papa's house this Sunday to celebrate Resurrection Sunday! I bought a ham, eggs, cupcakes, and I am definitely bringing my appetite. By the way, I've kinda slipped up on my working out, but my husband is doing enough for the both of us. He's lost 26 lbs. in two months. I can't believe it! I'm really proud of him. As for me, I'm still scrawny. I did walk for 15 minutes today...I might have a little more time later, but don't count on it...Any suggestions? Until next time,
Jolie

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

26 pounds in 2 months?!? That's amazing! Wow! Yeah--I think we'll always be scrawny. It's in our genes, apparently. Love the pics!