Friday, April 13, 2007

Where in the world is Spring?




Okay, so not too long ago I was really worried about not being able to plant flowers yet. What in the world is going on?!? It's almost May and guess what? It's snowing right now!! Well, at least we had a great time on Easter, right? Life at the Hicks' home is great. I just finished my interview for the Department of Education at SWOSU and I was accepted, not that I shouldn't have been, but it was a little unnerving. My kids are healthy, yeah! We still love life. Keep praying for our house to sell. We've had lots of bits but no qualifiers, if you know what I mean! I'll try to update a little more often. Another great breakthrough: I walked three days last week for 30-45 minutes each! I'm improving.

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

Your kids are such hams! I love the pictures. We need to catch up in e-mail or something, because I need to know more about your job search and about selling your house and stuff! Well, hopefully the weather starts warming up, so you can plant the pretty flowers. :)