Monday, March 26, 2007

Neccessities of Life




Well, guess what? I'm teaching my children how to cook. I have a salter, a chopper, and an opener. With each of them doing their specified job, we had a great dinner of chicken, squash, and peas. Guess what else? Because they cooked it, they ate it! I never got the step by step instruction on cooking when I was young, so I'm starting them out early. So far so good! We are now going to play Disney Scene-it. Dylon always wins, but I'm hard core tonight! Look out, Mickey, here I come! I actually got a picture of them doing the dishes. Oh yeah, I'm teaching them to clean up the dinner too. Neccessities of life, I'm kinda likin' it!
Dylon had his first soccer game of the season and he scored two goals; he's my soccer-stud! The girls are so girly! I love it!
Best of all, we love God with everything we have. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

I love your little family! You're such an inspiration!! Keep up all the good work. :)