Friday, February 2, 2007

Do you have any, yes or no?


Sometimes we have it. Sometimes we don't. Sometimes we want it, but can't get it. Other times we have it, but don't use it..... What is "it?" COMPASSION!!! You thought I was gonna say money, didn't you? Money is something we all want more of , but money cannot buy me compassion. This is the area that I want to be just like Jesus. He was so compassionate, even to what we would consider low-life nobodies. If an uninteresting, low-life nobody came to your door and asked for your help, would you have compassion for him? You know the old saying, "treat others how you want to be treated?" Would I want someone to have compassion for me? Yes, every time! Lord, please help me be compassionate to others, not only to receive compassion for myself, but to honor you.
Okay! Okay! I didn't exercise again today. Hold on, I'll go do some sit-ups and jumping jacks....................well, now I've done it...25 sit-ups and 50 jumping jacks. Thanks for the motivation...and compassion, ha!
Until tomorrow,
Jolie

3 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

So are you all better? No more flu?? Hey--are you guys going to do a conference or anything this year in Dallas?

Jessica and Matt said...

There is a worship conference that's happening over the 4th of July! I can't remember what it's called, but it's at the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Grapevine. Is it called Transcend or something?? I'll try to find out.

JULIE FOUNTAIN said...

MY GROWING PAINS START AND END WITH ARTHRITIS FROM OLD AGE.OH, ALSO OLD-TIMERS OF THE BRAIN.
JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE TWO OF THEM.LOL!
STILL STUDYING MY BIBLE AND THE PIANO.RIGHT NOW I AM LOOKING FOR AMAZING GRACE SHEET MUSIC IN C MAJOR.DO YOU HAVE THAT?
HAS MY GREAT NEPHEW ALREADY LEARNED IT?
NICE TO SEE YOU ON MORE OFTEN.
KISSES 2 ALL,
AUNT JULIE