Saturday, August 2, 2008

Real Contentment! Do You have it?


Here I am again at one something in the morning...Why oh Why do I say yes to a cup of coffee at 8 o'clock in the evening? Anyways, we are currently on vacation that has been a little too interesting...Sometimes there is just no place like home. I love being with all the family (my five and Nate's parents) they have been especially entertaining, but I think the best thing about vacation can be when you realize that you love where you live, who you live with, you love what you do, and you are not searching for a way to change it!

PS The picture is from Argentina, of course, man I love my life. I haven't downloaded vacation pics yet..hehe.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love vacations!!....can't wait to hear all about yours!

emmanuel-argentina-colon-b.s-a,s said...

holaa como estan soy emmanuel de argentina .colón bs as el fireman me gustaria que me naden mail de ustedes a mi correo, me alegra mucho de averlos conocido a los 2 son unas exelentes personas, aa les comento que estoy guardando plata para ir a oklahoma, lo unico que nesecitaria un lugar en donde que darme a dormir porque pagar un hotel me seria muy caro para mi. bueno me alegro que anden bien y espero recivier noticias de ustedes, nosotros con kaylem nos comunicamos siempre, saludo al partor ric y su esposa