Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Heart in Worship

Hey friends,

Thanks for allowing me to have a vacation with my family. It was very
eventful and my kids had a blast. I have been really seeking God on
behalf of our Church and our Worship Ministry...We are in the midst of a
GREAT BIG GOD! I have wanted to make a video that shares my heart and
vision for our time of ministry and our church...I came across a video
that left me in tears and it says all the things I want to tell you, my
friends. You guys are so anointed and I know that God has bigger things
in store for us. Corporate Worship is so Powerful and we haven't even
begun to touch what our church is striving for as far as the Power of God
unleashed in our lives...If you could just take a moment and view this
video for me. Know that I pray for you to be blessed, know that I want
God to revolutionize our lives corporately and personally, if we only
understand the importance of the ministry He has given us. Please go
to www.hillsong.com, click on music and teaching, click the words "preview now IN EVERY SEASON 9 minute documentary", then prepare your heart to be challenged to spend a few minutes in personal worship when the video ends." I love you and pray
for you to be blessed! I can't wait to serve along side of you on Sunday!
See you then!

In Christ's Love,

Jolie
(Friend and Lead Worshipper)

PS For those of you who are not on our Worship Team, please avail yourself with this amazing video..We use the song "healer" in our worship services in our church. I just wanted our people to know why my heart is drawn toward this song. God is a Powerful God!

No comments: