Friday, January 11, 2008

Que Pasa? Nosotros Estudiamos Espanol!

Nate and I are learning Spanish and we are having fun! He is in Elementary 1 and I am in Elementary II and Spanish for Healthcare Professionals. So far, so good! It is proving to be very rewarding. I am still exercising faithfully and I am building some really good muscles. I am looking forward to gaining muscle. I don't really have any muscles right now, but I can tell a difference. No doctor can diagnose me with Muscular diseases...I'm on my way to pure health! Nate attended the exercise class with me today.. It was fun! We are toning muscles we didn't even know existed. I'm loving the way Ifeel though. So much better. Anyways, Keep us in your prayers and don't forget to live, laugh, and love.
Jolie

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

Are you kidding me? You have a GREAT figure! And I know you--you have muscles. You can't compare yourself when you were running track at STATE competitions in HIGH SCHOOL!!!