Monday, January 7, 2008

I am Ashamed!


I honestly am ashamed that I have not blogged in too many months.....Much has happened. Most of it is good! God is still in control, and I'm quite thankful for that! I am now a credentialed minister, and a mother to a 9, 7, and5 year old..What?!? Yes, I am! We are having so much fun in life.. It just keeps getting faster and faster..I almost feel like I don't have time to enjoy, but I am fighting for it! Just a little thought that the Lord has placed on my heart......He has reminded me that nothing is worthwhile unless God is in it! He has also gently nudged me to not forsake the time I spend with Him....We all make time for whatever is important to us. I choose to make time for the Lord. I am committed to reading His word everyday and praying to him, just listening to the still small voice that He uses to connect with me. He is important to me! Is He important to you? Then He is on your priority list and good for YOU! While I was spending time with the Lord telling Him that I did not want to go back to school, He helped me see that I had chosen the wrong path...Not that I don't enjoy English Ed..because I do. It is, however, very time consuming. I've already discussed my time issues. I have now changed my major once again and I am now a Spanish major with an English minor. Can you believe I only have 50 hours left on this plan. I will complete this major in 50 hours. Wow! That is alot I know but it is not as much as 78 hours, which is how much I have to take to finish an English Ed. degree. Anyway, I love Spanish, the people , the culture, well...all of it!! Enough about my boring decisions...Well, I do have another one to share! I am also beginning a toning exercise class and it kicked my TAIL today! My exercise has been weak all year, but I am going to get buff, no, for real this time! hehe! We shall see! I love ya!

Jo

2 comments:

Jessica and Matt said...

JOLIE!!! I checked your blog, and checked your blog, and never saw an update. Now you have like 3!!!
So this is good. I missed your encouraging blogs. :) So good for you with the change of majors! Spanish will be GREAT! (Sabes que a mi, me gusta!) :)

I need your e-mail address, btw...

jan said...

I am so blessed to have a daughter like you, I thank the lord for you and also thank the lord for you giving me love and pleasure of my beautiful grandchildren. and my wonderful son-in-law. thank you lord, for my daughters precious gifts and her love for you to give to others. Keep up the blog, so I can keep up with you busy girl. LOVE, MAMA..XOXOXOXOXOXOXO