Saturday, June 2, 2007

Mozambique?




So, I may not be posting for a while. Four people who were going on our church's missions trip do not have passports yet. This is Saturday, They leave on Monday! The Passport Agencies are a mess right now. Pastor Ric needed alternates to go who have their passports and their yellow fever shots. Well, I fall into that category, so if the passports don't come in by Monday morning, I'm on the plane to Africa. Weird huh? I'm totally game, but I just didn't expect it. I feel really bad for those who've been expecting to go and maybe can't. We'll leave @ 12:00 noon on Monday, so if you don't hear from me for 14 days, you'll know where I'll be. Maybe I can post pictures on the blog from Mozambique! That would be cool! I'll let you know if I don't go, but if you don't hear from me again, keep checking the blog, I'll try to post from AFRICA! Wow! Keep praying for our house. The contract fell through again! They couldn't get their financing. Whatever! God's still in control. The bible says, think on whatever is lovely, pure, noble, of good report, so I choose to think of those things. If it's not a good thought, I respond like Scarlet did in "Gone with the Wind." She said, "I committed murder yesterday (southern drawl), but I can't think about that right now!" So I choose to say to the depressing thoughts, "I CAN'T THINK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW! See ya soon!

1 comment:

Jessica and Matt said...

WOW! That's insane, Jolie! Well, I can't wait to see what happens!